Tuesday, December 11, 2012

'Reminder to Self'


The message is the same

The news is old

Take the Quran or the Bible engrave

Life has to end

Transition be over soon

No bias……no prejudice

Neither a preference

Let it be

A friend or a foe

The rich or the poor

The challenger or the defender

The evil or the blessed

Even the one using the Holy Grail

Chasing the material world is of no avail

Eternal is death

Whenever, however and whomever it comes

My remorse just caught me

The transgression in built destroyed me

I sin, I sin and I sin

The violations of adage

Challenging of maxims

The inner darkness

The murky thoughts, a distract

Ashamed at the deviation from the said path

Unorthodoxy was the charm

The prettiness and ecstasy

Of this rapture world

Took me away

Burnt me down

Obliterated the core

The goodness and all

I sinned ……forgetting the temporal stay

Mundane wishes

Profane deeds……

Knowing well……. are of no avail

Still embracing world

Lost in the fleeting time

Taking precarious stances

Devoid of vitality

Hollow as a shell

The futile SELF’…… day will come

When being asked …….till then

Annihilate EGO’........

PROSTRATE………SUBMIT!

Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception(3:185) .

No comments:

Post a Comment