Monday, December 10, 2012

"Abu"


Resting in the heavens above..............

Can you feel….

My heartache

The sour loss of your departure

As if hell breaks loose

A big part of me went with you

The grief and anguish I carry…

Will I ever recuperate?

My seamless tears as clouds bursting out of skies

The absence of your strength and guidance in my life.

The agony of failing feelings

When smiles are not good enough to conceal the realities

Of my inwardly distraught.

My incensed anger breaks even with my silent punishing of self

No recluse in prayer

 My meditations failing

Emptiness in faith and so called happiness

I can’t comprehend this unreal saddening of soul

This sorrowful unending time

Years are not healers but stabbing time and again

Dad’

Today….again my spirit is just lost…..

What worth has my tears?

When I don’t have a hope

To have comfort of your presence

And the warmth of your arms around me.

No matter how brave I get to be

You left a gap too big to fill,

The world seems changed or

It’s just the gloom around…..

Just wishing

God keeps you close

Forever in my heart

Till death will make us meet again.

……..Love you ….................................................x.

No comments:

Post a Comment